2 pasture raised chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
5 tablespoons (80 g) of Australian Grass Fed Ghee
1 teaspoon salt (10g) ½
(5g) teaspoon ground black pepper
1 sprig of rosemary
zest of 1 lemon juice of ½ a lemon
1 teaspoon (5g) dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
2. In a baking sheet place in 2 tablespoons of room temperature (melt if needed) grass fed ghee to prevent chicken from sticking.
3. Place in chicken breast and season with salt and pepper, rosemary, zest of 1 lemon and dried oregano.
4. Juice half a lemon and add in the remaining ghee on top of the chicken breast.
5. Add in some olives in the baking pan.
6. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until baking thermometer inserted in the chicken reaches 160 C.
7. Serve in a plate with olives.
Coconut & Berry Chocolate Bites