2 pasture raised chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
5 tablespoons (80 g) of Australian Grass Fed Ghee
1 teaspoon salt (10g) ½
(5g) teaspoon ground black pepper
1 sprig of rosemary
zest of 1 lemon juice of ½ a lemon
1 teaspoon (5g) dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
2. In a baking sheet place in 2 tablespoons of room temperature (melt if needed) grass fed ghee to prevent chicken from sticking.
3. Place in chicken breast and season with salt and pepper, rosemary, zest of 1 lemon and dried oregano.
4. Juice half a lemon and add in the remaining ghee on top of the chicken breast.
5. Add in some olives in the baking pan.
6. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until baking thermometer inserted in the chicken reaches 160 C.
7. Serve in a plate with olives.
by Guest Author April 16, 2021 16 min read 0 Comments
SnakeWater is the latest sports performance drink from KetoneAid, the maker of KE1 and KE4 Ketone Esters. But what makes it so powerful?
In this post, KetoneAid founder and CEO, Frank Llosa, and pharmacist formulator, James Hughes go in-depth covering each and every KetoneAid SnakeWater ingredient to explain the science behind each compound and its effect on the human body.
Frank and James also talk about the main benefits of KetoneAid SnakeWater for keto and non-keto athletes as well as debunk some myths about using such ingredients as Taurine and Niacin.
by Guest Author April 12, 2021 15 min read 0 Comments
We've all heard the saying: “You are what you eat”, but what exactly does it mean? How does the food we consume affect our gut health, digestion and overall quality of life?
Toby Yo, a personal trainer, entrepreneur, host of the Lifestyle Journey podcast and Australian biohacker, talks about how healthy dietary patterns have helped him not only improve digestion and gut health but also treat acne and relieve hay fever. He also shares multiple gut optimisation tips he learned along the way.
by Guest Author March 25, 2021 12 min read 0 Comments
This article is for people who are (or suspect they are) gluten sensitive or intolerant.
We will dive into the effects gluten has on our health and what we can do to heal our gut, alleviate symptoms and optimise our immune system.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …