2 pasture raised chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
5 tablespoons (80 g) of Australian Grass Fed Ghee
1 teaspoon salt (10g) ½
(5g) teaspoon ground black pepper
1 sprig of rosemary
zest of 1 lemon juice of ½ a lemon
1 teaspoon (5g) dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
2. In a baking sheet place in 2 tablespoons of room temperature (melt if needed) grass fed ghee to prevent chicken from sticking.
3. Place in chicken breast and season with salt and pepper, rosemary, zest of 1 lemon and dried oregano.
4. Juice half a lemon and add in the remaining ghee on top of the chicken breast.
5. Add in some olives in the baking pan.
6. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until baking thermometer inserted in the chicken reaches 160 C.
7. Serve in a plate with olives.
by Guest Author December 31, 2020 4 min read 0 Comments
Christian Baker, a professional speaker and nutritional specialist, is talking about fatigue as the most common reason for dropping the New Year's resolutions within the first week of January.
He shares his top 5 strategies on how to have more energy through diet, exercise and effective daily routine so you can get back on track, achieve the most ambitious goals and make 2021 the most productive year yet.
by Guest Author December 25, 2020 4 min read 0 Comments
Remember one of those mornings when you woke up feeling exhausted? From the very first moment, you probably could sense that there's a good chance that today will be a total write off and you will get nothing done.
But it doesn't have to be like that. You can still be productive despite feeling terrible.
Christian Baker, a professional speaker and nutritional specialist, shares 5 damage control strategies on how to fix fatigue quickly and make the most out of your day.
by Kunal K December 22, 2020 8 min read 0 Comments
Have you ever noticed that some mornings you can barely feel a thing even after multiple cups of coffee? Christian Baker, a professional speaker and nutritional specialist, explains how timing and nutrition influence the way our body responds to caffeine.
Christian also shares several strategies and exercises that can help make coffee more effective, boost energy levels and improve productivity.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …