In this post:
Dr Peter Attia has described three levers of Nutrition that you can manipulate:
He suggests less than 10% of the population is robust enough to tolerate the Standard American (Australian) Diet (S.A.D.). For the other 90% of us, the S.A.D. is lethal.
Regular fasting (time restricted eating) periods may provide physiological benefits such as reduced inflammation, improved circadian rhythmicity, increased autophagy and stress resistance, changes in the gut microbiota and repairing leaky gut (gives the lining time to repair). (Source)
All Disease Begins in the Gut - Hippocrates
Shop for Gut Health Supplements
Leaky Gut Guardian® is a supplement designed to weed out bad bacteria and reseed the good ones, as well as repair the gut lining.
Masszymes is the most potent enzyme blend for digestive function and nutrient absorption.
by Guest Author October 14, 2021 4 min read 0 Comments
In this post:
1. A startup that is rethinking the concept of longevity by intending to improve the healthspan and lifespan in dogs.
2. The natural metformin and rapamycin mimetics with anti-aging effects.
3. The effect of a high carb and processed sugar diet on fat storage and weight gain.
4. Food myths about dairy, salt and steak.
5. Vitamins that may help treat Huntington's Disease.
6. The effect of ketone ester supplementation on blood flow and cognition.
by Guest Author October 06, 2021 5 min read 0 Comments
by Guest Author September 17, 2021 3 min read 0 Comments
Matcha is a finely ground powder of green tea leaves, packed with amino acids and antioxidants. When mixed with hot water, matcha tea leaves produce a bright green drink with a thin layer of creamy foam, which can boast a variety of health benefits.
If you are looking for day-long lasting energy, greater clarity, concentration and focus, but do not want to drink coffee, Bulletproof Matcha Latte is the alternative you must try.
In this post, we explain what distinguishes matcha from regular green tea and share step-by-step instructions on how to make Bulletproof Matcha Latte at home.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …