Cauliflower is an awesome low-carb vegetable you can use to bulk up your meals. It is also really good for you, containing a ton of vitamins and minerals. I have been using it for years for stews, soups and even as a pizza base. Here it is as the main hero in veggie patties. Paired with a cheese and a few more simple ingredients, you will have a delicious meal in front of you in less than 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 min
200 g cauliflower
20 g white onion
60 g cheese (at least 26% of fat)
1 organic egg
Salt, to taste
35 g grass fed ghee
2 tbsp full-fat sour cream
Fresh dill, to serve
1. Chop the cauliflower and onion roughly, throw them to the food processor with the blade attachment and pulse until you have a fine crumb.
2. Substitute the blade attachment with the grater and use it to shred cheese.
3. Salt the mixture, add egg and mix everything until you have a homogenous dough.
4. Heat the ghee on a frying pan on medium heat. Form 4 patties out of the cauliflower mixture and fry them on both sides for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
5. Be very careful when flipping them, because they are fragile.
6. Serve with sour cream and lots of fresh dill.
Fat: 31 g (78%)
Protein: 13 g (15%)
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fibre: 2 g
Coconut & Berry Chocolate Bites