Cauliflower is an awesome low-carb vegetable you can use to bulk up your meals. It is also really good for you, containing a ton of vitamins and minerals. I have been using it for years for stews, soups and even as a pizza base. Here it is as the main hero in veggie patties. Paired with a cheese and a few more simple ingredients, you will have a delicious meal in front of you in less than 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 min
200 g cauliflower
20 g white onion
60 g cheese (at least 26% of fat)
1 organic egg
Salt, to taste
35 g grass fed ghee
2 tbsp full-fat sour cream
Fresh dill, to serve
1. Chop the cauliflower and onion roughly, throw them to the food processor with the blade attachment and pulse until you have a fine crumb.
2. Substitute the blade attachment with the grater and use it to shred cheese.
3. Salt the mixture, add egg and mix everything until you have a homogenous dough.
4. Heat the ghee on a frying pan on medium heat. Form 4 patties out of the cauliflower mixture and fry them on both sides for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
5. Be very careful when flipping them, because they are fragile.
6. Serve with sour cream and lots of fresh dill.
Fat: 31 g (78%)
Protein: 13 g (15%)
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fibre: 2 g
by Guest Author April 16, 2021 16 min read 0 Comments
SnakeWater is the latest sports performance drink from KetoneAid, the maker of KE1 and KE4 Ketone Esters. But what makes it so powerful?
In this post, KetoneAid founder and CEO, Frank Llosa, and pharmacist formulator, James Hughes go in-depth covering each and every KetoneAid SnakeWater ingredient to explain the science behind each compound and its effect on the human body.
Frank and James also talk about the main benefits of KetoneAid SnakeWater for keto and non-keto athletes as well as debunk some myths about using such ingredients as Taurine and Niacin.
by Guest Author April 12, 2021 15 min read 0 Comments
We've all heard the saying: “You are what you eat”, but what exactly does it mean? How does the food we consume affect our gut health, digestion and overall quality of life?
Toby Yo, a personal trainer, entrepreneur, host of the Lifestyle Journey podcast and Australian biohacker, talks about how healthy dietary patterns have helped him not only improve digestion and gut health but also treat acne and relieve hay fever. He also shares multiple gut optimisation tips he learned along the way.
by Guest Author March 25, 2021 12 min read 0 Comments
This article is for people who are (or suspect they are) gluten sensitive or intolerant.
We will dive into the effects gluten has on our health and what we can do to heal our gut, alleviate symptoms and optimise our immune system.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …