Cymbitoika B-12 is an organic blend of Methylcobalamine and Adenosylcobalamine, the two most bioactive forms of vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 is a vital nutrient that supports red blood cell production, proper neurological function, enhanced mood and memory, and heart, and bone health. In addition to these active forms of B-12, we also added fulvic minerals and folate to encourage proper cell function and detoxification. Our folate is in the most bio-active L-methylfolate form, a critically important vitamin for those who carry a mutation in the MTHFR gene.
What makes Synergy B-12 different than all other B-12 products available?
Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell
More ABSORBABLE than any B-12 shot you could get from your doctor
Using the 2 only bioavailable forms of B-12, making this product safe for children, elderly, adults -anyone
Using Folate in the only bioavailable form, L- Methylfolate for maximum absorption and effectiveness of this critical nutrient
Advanced fulvic mineral formula to activate nutrients to their fullest potential.
Delicious, organic, sweet berry flavor with no capsules, powders or tablets to swallow
Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
3rd Party tested for purity
Zero Heavy Metals
Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
FREE of chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.
- B-12 (as 80% Methylcobalamin, 20% Adenosylcobalamin)
- Methylcobalamine and Adenoslycobalamin are coenzyme forms of B-12, meaning they are the most bio-available and absorbable of the four types of vitamin B-12.
- Fulvic Minerals (shilajit)- Containing the highest ionic trace mineral that are both electrically charged and small enough to pass through any cell wall with ease. Known as the most powerful natural electrolyte. Beneficial for displacing toxins from the cell and replacing them with oxygen and trace minerals.
- L- methylfolate (folate)- The most bio-available form of vitamin B-9 needed for production of red and white blood cells in bone marrow, to covert carbohydrates into energy, and for production of DNA and RNA. Extremely important in periods of rapid growth such as pregnancy, infancy and adolescence.
- Purified Water- triple distilled water is the most neutral carrier. More gentle than alcohol and appropriate for everyone.
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin- more gentle and stable than alcohol certified organic vegetable glycerin is a very effective solvent.
- Non-GMO sunflower oil- used to create micelle technology our sunflower oil is rich in vitamin E and makes a great carrier and stabilizer.
- Phosphatidylcholine- sourced from non-gmo sunflower, the primary lipid that cell membranes are composed of, making it one of the most effective ways to restore cell membrane function.
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) -most bio-available form of vitamin E. Assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Wild Berry Essential Oil- wild blueberries contain 2x the amount of antioxidants than store bought blueberries. Plus the flavor is incredible!
- Monk fruit extract derived from lao han guo berry. A solid pre-biotic and sweetener alternative with zero grams of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Acacia Gum- A natural gum consisting of hardened sap from acacia trees.
- Non-GMO citric acid- used to preserve freshness and guarantee stability.**Our Citric Acid is derived from NON GMO Yeast (not from a vegetable or corn) via fermentation. The yeast is fermented using vitamins, minerals and molasses or leguminous crops, as an example. We use organic processes and ingredients and produce without the use of synthetic ingredients, including chemical pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, hormones, antibiotics, bio-engineering, or ionizing radiation for the NON GMO and organic requirement.
Adults: 14 pumps daily
Children (ages 2-12): 7 pumps daily
May be consumed at any time, although morning or afternoon is preferred. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. No refrigeration necessary.