Travel Size bottles of Bulletproof® Brain Octane Oil
Make meals more Bulletproof – Flavourless and easy to add into meals. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi, coffee or most recipes, for more intense mental activity
Flavourless and odourless to add to any liquid or food*
Easy Storage – No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
Replaces far more expensive versions – Upgraded Brain Octane is only 25% the cost of weaker Caprylic Acid capsules ($1.07 per oz. versus $3.78 per oz)
- Travel friendly (under 100ml bottle) is carry-on friendly.
- Formulated supplementary sports food to be consumed as part of a nutritious diet and as part of a program of physical activity.
Unique High Quality Processing
Most caprylic acid comes with an unpleasant goat-like smell and taste, but we use a unique, time consuming, proprietary process to reduce free fatty acids. Upgraded Brain Octane is completely tasteless and odourless – perfect for mixing with foods to bring out their flavours!
Bulletproof Brain Octane comes only from coconut oil. No palm oil is used.
Use & Ingredients:
- Use Brain Octane to add to or replace other oils in your diet, but not replacing them completely.
- Start using Brain Octane one teaspoon at a time and increase slowly over several days. Use up to 1-3 tablespoons per day* Too much Brain Octane Oil, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, can result in loose stools or a stomachache.*
- The best way to maximize energy is to mix Brain Octane in Bulletproof® Coffee, smoothies, salad dressings, or other recipes.
- Brain Octane Oil is suitable for cooking below 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brain Octane is packaged in a BPA-free plastic bottle. It is GMO-free, aflatoxin-free, BSE/TSE-free, and melamine-free.
- If you have risk of kidney stones, consult with your physician before using this product.
- Contains 8-carbon medium-chain triglycerides from coconut and/or palm kernel.
- It does not trigger the following allergies: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is obsessively, highly purified.
Note: Some people with coconut allergies who could not stomach MCT Oil have reported a tolerance to Brain Octane. However, others have reported an itchy tongue and scratchy throat.
What's the difference to Upgraded MCT Oil?
- Upgraded Brain Octane contains only C-8 carbon medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut and sustainably sourced palm kernel. We've had feedback that it's great for focus and productivity while studying / working.
Upgraded MCT Oil contains both C-8 and C-10 length chains. C-10 is more closely associated with metabolic functions ie. it is better suited for weight loss and a physical energy boost.