$62.00 & FREE shipping over $99 in Australia
Ingredients: Organic cashew butter, grass-fed collagen protein, inulin (chicory), Bulletproof™ XCT® oil powder (caprylic and capric acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut and/or palm kernel oil, tapioca dextrin), organic apples, organic cashews, Bulletproof™ Brain Octane® oil (caprylic acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil), organic maple extract, organic coconut oil, vanilla extract, organic cinnamon, sea salt, organic stevia leaf extract.
Contains: Cashews, Coconut.
Recipe - Apple Pie Fat Bombs
Makes 30 fat bombs
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter. When it bubbles, add apple, cinnamon, and sweetener. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples soften and sugars begin to caramelize.
2. Add remaining butter, vanilla, maple extract, and salt. Stir until butter is melted and ingredients are incorporated.
3. Add mixture to a high-powered blender and blend for 1 minute, or until mixture is smooth.
4. Add collagen bar chunks and blend again for about 10 seconds, using the lowest speed to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
5. Pour fat bomb mixture into silicone molds, a stainless steel ice cube tray, or a lined muffin tin. Freeze for 3 hours, or until firm.
6. Remove fat bombs from molds and store covered in the freezer.
Sold Out $12.00
Ready to drink nourishing Grass Fed Beef Bone broth extracted over 24 hours. A natural source of collagen and minerals extracted from bones that our bodies can easily absorb. Only 3 ingredients: Filtered water, organic grass fed beef bones, organic apple cider vinegar. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Sugar Free. Paleo. High Protein. Made in Australia. Heat, spice and drink. OVERVIEW INGREDIENTS &...
The most primal of proteins available. Made from Australian crickets raised on an organic farm in NSW. A local, sustainable and nutritious food. 68% protein. A healthy and nutritious snack. Over 1900 species of insects are consumed globally. Over 2 billion people enjoy edible bugs as part of their diet. Entomophagy, the practice of eating insects, is common throughout South East Asia and Central America, yet in...
Fresh and Local Australian Ghee. Made weekly from Grass Fed, Happy Cows. Primal Collective Ghee is a wonder-fat made from fresh, unsalted & cultured butter that is sourced from 100% Australian cream from Country Valley Dairy in Picton, NSW. Perfect for cooking or in place of butter in your Bulletproof coffee.Ghee is a superfood that has been used for over...