More Energy From Every Cell
Mitochondria are the microscopic power plants embedded inside every one of your cells – turning food and oxygen into fuel for your body and brain. By triggering the creation of new mitochondria, KetoPrime helps boost the output of these power plants, giving you clean-burning energy without jittery stimulants.
Blast Through Brain Fog
Glutamate – a neurotransmitter that can literally excite your brain cells to death if it accumulates unchecked – can leave you feeling foggy or ‘wired’ and unable to focus. KetoPrime’s primary ingredient (a compound called oxaloacetate, or OAA) helps remove excess glutamate before it can wreak havoc on your brain and make you weak.
Power Up Ketosis
Your mitochondria go through a process called the Krebs Cycle to generate the ATP energy your cells depend on for fuel to keep you alert (and alive). And the crucial final step in the cycle requires the OAA found in KetoPrime – a special type of ketone that must be present for your body to use the more familiar ketones you get from following a ketogenic diet, or drinking Bulletproof Coffee with Brain Octane Oil. That means having extra oxaloacetate in your cells helps you get more energy out of every ketone, and make more ATP to boost mental and physical endurance, stamina and focus.
A Unique Energy Molecule – In Its Most Bioavailable Form
You already have OAA inside your cells as you’re reading this. In fact, you need a certain amount of it just to stay alive – a supply that normally gets replenished from small naturally occurring amounts in your diet. Of course, if you’re aiming for high performance, not mere survival, you want more OAA than it takes just to keep the lights on.
However, OAA is found in scant amounts in most foods, and the highest concentrations found in nature are in the flying muscles of birds (which require more mitochondria to power sustained flight). Even then, you’d have to eat 20 pigeon breasts (not a recommended Bulletproof protein source, by the way) to get the OAA found in one lozenge of KetoPrime.
That means supplementation is key – if you can find a way to get the OAA into your cells where it’s needed.
Why OAA Supplementation Hasn’t Been Possible – Until Recently
The problem with OAA in its raw form is that it’s notoriously unstable and quickly degrades, so until recently it wasn’t viable as a supplement. KetoPrime is a new, highly bioavailable form of OAA that uses a patented technology to thermally stabilize OAA with Vitamin C, packaged in a lozenge form with cofactors that help it do its job – allowing up to 90% of the active ingredient to reach your bloodstream.
Take one lozenge per dose, placing it between gum and cheek or under the tongue. Wait 5-10 minutes, then chew and swallow. KetoPrime is best taken with food, as the methyl B12 can cause discomfort on an empty stomach.
When To Use KetoPrime
You can take KetoPrime at any time of day – especially…
- Anytime you’re experiencing brain fog…
- When you’re feeling over-stimulated or ‘wired’ and unable to focus…
- Before a ‘working memory’-intensive task...
- Prior to a workout or intensive physical activity (studies using muscle cells indicate that OAA can deliver a 10% increase in muscular endurance – the reason it’s a favorite of many athletes)...
- If you’re following a ketogenic diet (to supercharge the Krebs Cycle and help your mitochondria process ketones into maximum usable energy)...
- Or even before you go to bed to help your mitochondria function optimally while you sleep (Tip: If you take KetoPrime at night, make sure to brush your teeth afterward, since the formula contains Vitamin C that shouldn’t sit on your teeth until morning).
- Oxaloacetic acid (OAA), the active ingredient in KetoPrime, is a crucial metabolic compound that is essential to the Krebs cycle and cellular energy production. OAA is also a unique type of ketone, and is required to process blood ketones from sources like Brain Octane® oil or carb restriction (BHB & Acytel-CoA) in the Krebs Cycle, priming cellular metabolism with the required building blocks to create cellular energy in the form of ATP.